- Fun run (kids races) are FREE and all participants will receive an AWESOME medal, a t-shirt, a bib. 2 runs - Friday night and Saturday night 30 minutes before 5K/10K.
- Evening races on both Friday and Saturday nights: 5K - Friday at 8:00, 10K - Saturday at 7:30 PM. Race swag - cotton/poly tech shirt, hat and medal!
- Ultra timed events, All start on Friday night kicking off with 24 Hour from 10 PM - 10 PM Saturday; 12 Hour 11:00 PM - 11:00 AM, and 6 hour 12 AM - 6 AM.
- Ultras - no DNF - run as much or as little as you like! All participants get an award plus get cotton/poly wicking shirt AND hoodie!
- Fully stocked aid station with meals served for ultras. Water, electrolyte drink, and snacks at the 5k/10k aid station.
- Wellness festival
I'm giving away one free entry to your choice of the 5K or 10K, or you can opt for $65 toward any one of the ultras. (See pricing on their web site.)
Just leave a comment below with what your favorite race distance is if you're interested! I'll pick a winner on Tuesday, July 8. ((Please note: Online registration closes on 7/13 so please register by then if claiming free entry))
Want to register today? 10% OFF ANY RACE (UNLIMITED USES): RACENEVERENDS10
For more information, visit christmasinjuly24hour.com, Like Runners4Wellness on Facebook or follow them on Twitter (@Runners4Wellness)
I like the 10K distance the best. I can run that distance and feel like a get a good workout in but not feel completely wiped out when I finish. My legs still work when I am done.ReplyDelete
Looks like a fun even and wish I could do it but I can't. :-(ReplyDelete
Which one are you doing?
I'd love to run the 10K one!ReplyDelete